Everything Must Go
Everything Must Go is a 2010 comedy-drama film directed by Dan Rush and starring Will Ferrell. The film is based on the short story "Why Don't You Dance?" by Raymond Carver and was released in theaters on May 13, 2011.
When alcoholic Nick Halsey (Ferrell) relapses, causing him to lose his wife and his job, he holds a yard sale on his front lawn in an attempt to start over. A new neighbor might be the key to his return to form.
- Will Ferrell as Nick Halsey
- Rebecca Hall as Samantha
- Laura Dern as Delilah
- Christopher Jordan Wallace
- Stephen Root
- Glenn Howerton as Gary
- Michael Peña as Frank Garcia
- Shannon Whirry as Nurse
The official trailer was released on April 5, 2011. Reception
The film has recieved mostly positive reviews thus far, holding a 77% 'fresh' rating on Rotten Tomatoes, based on 95 reviews from film critics. It's consensus states: "It may not improve on the Raymond Carver short story that inspired it, but Everything Must Go resists cliche and boasts a pair of magnetic performances from the perfectly cast Ferrell and Wallace." 
- ^ "Everything Must Go - Movie Trailers - iTunes". Trailers.apple.com. http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/everythingmustgo/. Retrieved 2011-04-08.
- ^ "Everything Must Go Trailer". http://www.mattsmoviereviews.net/trailers-everything-must-go.html.
- ^ Rotten Tomatoes: Everything Must Go References